CEMEX University - CEMEX USA
Overall Learning Experience
- Travis L StreetmanSafety Supervisor
- Jeff Bradford VP Commercial Development
Further Development Programs
CEMEX Supports the development of its employees through formal outside education programs. The company may provide financial assistance to eligible employees for enrollment in approved courses at accredited colleges and universities.
CEMEX reimburses its employees for up to 90% of the costs for tuition, lab, registration, fees, and course-required textbooks with an annual per-employee cap of $5,250.00 per calendar year.
University of Phoenix Partnership
CEMEX and the University of Phoenix partnered to encourage employees to continue their educational, professional and personal lives through higher education. Partnership benefits include:
- 10% reduction on degree tuition, certifications, and professional development
- Some waived Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) fees
- No cost evaluation of in-house and third-party training
- Direct billing
For more information on the University of Phoenix partnership please click here.