TDP Copia - CEMEX USA
- Education: Four-year college degree in related area (Engineering, Business Administration, Construction Management, Concrete Industry Management etc.)
- Good Academic Standing
- Maximum work Experience –
- Graduate Degree: 5 years of professional experience (including internships, co-ops, part-time jobs and other work experience)
- Undergraduate Degree Only: 4 years of professional experience (including internships, co-ops, part-time jobs and other work experience)
- Extensive part-time education combined with part-time employment subject to review
- Demonstrated capability of conducting hands on field work
- Unlimited leadership potential
- Experience in related field or industry
- Willingness to relocate domestically
Cement is the main ingredient of ready-mix concrete. Whether in bags or bulk, CEMEX provides its customers with high-quality branded cement products for their construction needs. The most widely used construction material worldwide, cement is a fine powder, obtained from the calcination at 1,450°C of a mix of limestone, clay, and iron ore. The product of the calcination process is clinker—the main ingredient of cement—that is finely ground with gypsum and other chemical additives to produce cement.
Cement may be a good fit for someone who holds a degree in chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mining engineering and industrial engineering. Other engineering degrees may also be considered.
Aggregates are composed of geological materials such as stone, sand and gravel and are used in virtually all forms of construction. They can be used in their natural state or can be crushed into smaller pieces. Aggregates are an indispensable ingredient in ready-mix concrete, asphalt and mortar. Accounting for approximately 60% to 75% of ready-mix concrete’s volume, aggregates strongly influence concrete’s freshly mixed and hardened properties. Aggregates not only increase concrete’s strength, but also can make the mix more compact, enabling applications such as weatherproofing and heat retention.
Aggregates may be a good fit for someone who holds a degree in engineering, business, construction management, concrete industry management or other related degrees.
Concrete is a composite consisting of the following main constituents: cement, aggregates, water, and admixtures. CEMEX does not “simply manufacture concrete”, but develops solutions based on the thorough knowledge and application of concrete technology. Leveraging years of experience, a worldwide pool of knowledge, and state-of-the-art expertise about the different concrete constituents and their interaction, CEMEX offers its customers Concrete By Design™—tailor-designed concrete. We also constantly work to develop innovative solutions that advance the sustainability of structures made with concrete. In this way, our customers can design sustainable buildings that can take advantage of the benefits of concrete in a wide range of applications.
Ready Mix Concrete may be a good fit for someone who holds a degree in engineering, business, construction management, concrete industry management, or other related degrees.