SoCal - CEMEX USA
1. CEMEX has been an integral part of the SoCal community for decades and is looking forward to continuing its contributions for many years to come.
2. CEMEX supports and manages with an open-door policy, allowing all employees to deal directly with the company and its management team.
3. CEMEX offers multiple growth opportunities for employees.
- CEMEX is a dynamic, multi-faceted company which has created additional growth opportunities to help with employee advancement.
- Last year, dozens of internal candidates transitioned into new advanced roles, including nearly 20 newly-created Safety Champion and salaried Plant Superintendent positions.
- CEMEX has increased our Ready-Mix Driver positions by 8% over the last 12 months.
- All employees can participate in an extensive, above-industry training program.
4. CEMEX has invested millions of dollars this year in projects that benefit SoCal drivers.
- CEMEX has modernized facilities to exceed both Safety and Environmental compliance standards.
- CEMEX has modernized and upgraded 35% of its truck fleet in SoCal and Las Vegas in the last two years.
5. CEMEX offers strong, competitive benefits to SoCal drivers.
- CEMEX complies with all existing prevailing wage requirements of California law.
- CEMEX continues to increase employee wages in SoCal and Las Vegas to ensure that we are providing competitive market wages.
- CEMEX matches employee 401k contributions dollar for dollar up to 6%, which is higher than the industry average of 4.5% matching.
- CEMEX-provided health care packages cost less than the national average with options for employees to pay as little as $10 per paycheck for coverage.
- CEMEX health plans are scalable to an individual need – not a blended rate where a single employee subsidizes a family, so all pay the same amount.