Internships + Co-Ops - CEMEX USA
CEMEX offers both summer internships and co-op programs for students and recent graduates. These 10-week programs combine on-the-job training with structured learning opportunities. Our interns and co-ops participate in projects with our operations or in support functions. These projects are designed to provide valuable, firsthand experience in the construction industry and excellent opportunities for networking and professional growth.
We want our interns to gain experience that aligns with their major and challenges them to push beyond their limits. We care greatly about the development of our people, and our interns are no exception. Ultimately, we want our interns to gain tools and skills that will serve them well in their future career endeavors, and an opportunity to join CEMEX through our TDP Program upon graduation. Applications are accepted year-round until mid spring.
- Pursuing degree in Construction Materials, Engineering, Business and other related areas from a four-year university
- Be in good Academic Standing
- Ability to multitask and flourish in a fast-paced work environment
- Leadership and analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong work ethic
- Interest in building career in the construction industry
Check out CEMEX